Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Confessions ~ v2

It's Sunday and I am linking up with Alyx over at Every Day is a New Adventure.


Here we go...
  • I am so into blogging. It has become a part of my everyday life and even my husband asks me about it now. 
  • I am ready for school to start, like yesterday! I love being at home with them but right now entertaining them is getting harder. I hate not taking them to do stuff but I just don't have it in me most days.
  • I LOVE my maternity pictures! My awesome friend Melanie did them for me and they turned out great. Look for a post in a few days once I get them all edited but here is a peek at one!
      • I am tired of ignorant people and their comments about how "big" my belly is. YES, I am only having one and NO, you can't touch my belly. UGH!
      • I want a van but am not ready to give up my car yet. We can all fit in the car even once Lucas gets here so I think that is making me put it off.

        2 comments:

        Alyx said...

        Your maternity pics are so cute!!
        And blogging just becomes a part of life, it's great! It's hard to juggle, though, bc eventually it's a full-time job. I love it, though, and wouldn't have it any other way.
        Thanks for linking up1

        Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

        Do it, get a van!! :) Best thing I ever did, although sometimes I miss zipping around in the little car I used to have.