Saturday, November 3, 2012

Lucas Parker 3 month update!

Compare 2 months here!

How did the last 3 months go so fast. Lucas is growing like a weed (Thanks to mama's milk, of course!) I can't get enough of his sweet face.

3 month facts...

  ~ was 13.1 lbs at his 2 month check up.
  ~ full of smiles and cooing like crazy.
  ~ sleeping through the night, YAY!!
  ~ eats 4-5 oz every 3-4 hours during the day and sleeps from 10pm to 8pm, give or take a 1/2 hour.
  ~ LOVES to have his blanket next to his face when he sleeps.
  ~ wearing size 3-6 month clothes.
  ~ is in size 2 diapers.
  ~ holding his head up better and better everyday.

I feel like we are finally on some what of a schedule around here. I am a little worried the time change is going to mess it up. Pumping is still going great. I had an original goal of pumping until 12 weeks but I have now past that so I set a new goal of 6 months. Our freezer has around 2000oz of breast milk in it so if I stopped now I could give him 3 more months of just breast milk. If I can make to 6 months then I should have enough frozen to get him to a year on all breast milk. That would be AWESOME!

Here are some more pictures of my little cutie!




0 comments: