Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Confessions ~ v9

It's confession time...a little late but here we go!


Confession #1
I went and saw the last movie to the Twilight series on Friday with my sister in law and all I have to say is WOW! It was definitely the best one and I will leave it at that!

Confession #2
We got Lucas' monitor in the mail but we have not moved him to his room yet. I am just not ready. I like having him so close. Maybe next weekend we will try, maybe!

Confession #3
I am still losing weight (46lbs so far) but know that if I would eat better and exercise I would lose a lot more. I just can't find the will power to eat good and with the holiday's coming up I definitely don't see it happening.

Confession #4
I am so ready excited for Thanksgiving and all the yummy food. I am making green beans and a pumpkin roll to take to my parents. YUM-O! What are you all making?!

Confession #5
I hate odd number but I always seem to do 5 confessions, WEIRD! I might need to fix this now that I have pointed it out to myself!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Alyx said...

Hope your Thanksgiving was good! And what happened in the Twilight movie? I have no desire to see it, but I feel like I need to know what everyone is talking about that was so crazy!!