Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Letter ~ v6

I have a few letters today..

Dear Virginia weather,
Make up your mind already...cold or hot but this back and forth stuff has got to stop! K, thanks!

Dear music,
I don't think I could live without you. Coffee, music and blogging make for great mommy time!

Dear pre pregnancy jeans,
It is so nice to meet again. It might have taken 6 months but we are back together!!

Dear Lucas,
I am so glad you are back to your happy, smiley self! This smiles melts my heart!
Dear DMV,
Thank you so much for the friendly reminder my license is going to expire on my 30th birthday. NOT! I am still working on being ok with that number. Maybe a party will help me feel better about it, just maybe! 

Photobucket

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

What an adorable smile!